Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm bringing sexy back


So.

This is it. For the next few weeks this is gonna be my vantage point to the World. Fascinating, huh.

As usual I am late. Blogs stopped being cool circa 2004. But Rosario, not only does she make for a great daytime nurse but can also give some pretty good advice, so here we are. Ready to take by storm the blogosphere (that word sounds so silly already, talk about quick turnover of buzzwords).

As of right now I have no idea what I am gonna be blogging about. Will this be the new huffington post? Dlisted for geeks? A moving tale of self discovery and overcoming the hurdles of life, aka Jersey Shore? We shall see.

In the meantime you can have a look at my sexy legs and the awesome black cast (I could have had a purple one too, but I opted for Manhattan bitch black with a Chanelesque white fringe, so fashion forward) If only my real calves were as big as that cast...

Anyway Rosario and Massi are cursing my Cuisinart in Italian, I think it's time for dinner. Buon appetito!

No comments: